Looking to create a new CV, or simply give your existing CV a professional polish?
We’ll have a consultation by phone or face to face with you via video call or in our Glasgow offices to chat over exactly how we can help you progress your career. What makes Inspired CVs unique is that we combine the ability to write creative content using our experienced writing experts, with fresh and tailored imagery supplied by our in-house graphic design team. We’ll research the current market for roles in your field and work with you to create a first draft cover letter and CV – we’ll share this with you for any amends or feedback before completion.
Ideal for a standard CV format, our traditional CV’s are created on Microsoft Word, coloured in black and white. A member of our team will chat over your career inspirations and how we can help present you in the best way. Then, our content writers get to work on writing engaging and informative content about your skills that prospective employers will enjoy reading. We’ll also work with you to create a supporting cover letter. After you have approved, your new CV will be sent to you by email. Our clients find this version useful for making small updates to over time.
Graphically designed CVs
Be right on trend with a strong visual document that pops out amongst other candidates' CVs. Professionally designed and typeset, your CV will be strong and bold in appearance whilst containing a solid structure and expertly written content to promote you.
This take on a traditional mono CV is our most popular package as it includes:
- Logos of your past and current employer(s)
- High resolution photographic images of your work, projects or the presentation of statistical information (images must have photographers’ permission)
- The option to transform the CV into a brochure format or PowerPoint presentation
- Advice and support from our Graphic Design team throughout the process
- Completed documents provided PDF format, suitable for e-applications or print
LinkedIn account design
LinkedIn is one of the most powerful digital engines to be headhunted and to network with other like-minded people in your field of work. We highly recommend using this as a source of connecting, job hunting and engaging in articles and corporate news. We’ve got the knowhow and expertise to design and launch your own profile on LinkedIn.
Your new look account will include:
- A rewrite of your existing profile or complete creation of a new profile
- Reformatting and aesthetics – it’ll stand out against the norm
- Inclusion of testimonials if available
- A concise summary section containing key words for your industry or profession
- Inclusion of your professional certifications, qualifications and awards
- Selection of Skills & Endorsements suited your career
Powerpoint presentations for interviews
You may be asked to deliver a presentation or proposal document at interview stage. We understand that this can be a daunting prospect for many. The Inspired CV’s team have years of experience in delivering professionally designed PowerPoint slides for exactly this reason. We’ll work with you to produce a well-structured document that illustrates what you can bring to the role, your knowledge and approach to subject matters. You can trust us to design your presentations and documents for interviews. If you have a unique request for PowerPoint design, speak to one of the team and we’ll be happy to help.
This package includes:
- A presentation slideshow of any length
- Research into the role you are applying for – we’ll tailor the design and structure to the organisation
- Support in copywriting and appendices
- The use of high-resolution images to support your content
Business and corporate brochure design
Needing a brochure for an upcoming tradeshow or event? No problem! Our Graphics team are on standby to help. We’ve got a specialised production team on hand to write, design and deliver corporate documents and brochures of any size. These can be emailed to you as e-books or be professionally printed and shipped to you. We’ll have a chat to discuss your requirements and brand guidelines – then come back with a timeline plan, quotation and initial thoughts. Next, our content writers will get to work, keeping you in the loop through each revision until you are happy. The document is then brought to life by our illustrators with graphic imagery and colour.